Worth Herpes

Worth HerpesSometimes a grown man has questions to ask himself… In this case I was asking a friend what he thought about a high quality picture of Paris Hilton, his answer was classic, “I’d get herpes over that”.

Thinking like that is what keeps Tommy Lee going back to Pamela Anderson (which he should only be getting her from the back to keep clean).

I can probably name several people that you would be willing to submit to, no matter what the risk (with the exception of death or castration):
Britney Spears?  Underwear or no undwear, even with the bald head, I’d hit it.
Jessica Simpson?  Stalk me, please! (Jessica, I love you)
Jessica Biel?  Hell yes.. even with that bathrobe
Angelina Jolie?  Freaky is nasty is awesome.
Jessica Alba?  I’m ready and willing.

Worth Herpes
For a higher resolution image, click here.

Posted By: Michael Sharpe

News Category: Celebrity, EyeCandy, Retarded

6 Responses to “Worth Herpes”

1. **** NO

juiceman on 13 Dec 2007 at 10:16 am
  2. […] would be more fun than messing with the paparazzi for a change and the old guy figured she was worth getting herpes […]

Paris Hilton gives Buddhist monk herpes on 05 Mar 2008 at 1:56 pm
  3. No way that Skinny Biatch ……..
    Your crazy – if a girl had herpes no matter how fine that’s life with a fed up dose!
    Sorry Paris is too much too much like the tower in France – Straight up and down.
    No doubt for access to her cash I’ll hit it – Trojan strapped style os course – with or without Herpes.

Tex on 14 Oct 2008 at 3:24 pm
  4. she aint even hot………..

bmf on 04 Jan 2011 at 11:11 pm
  5. I wouldn’t walk across the street to wiz on Paris Hilton if she was on fire, but would have to kick myself in the crotch if Pamala gave me a wink and nod to protect myself 🙂 Just goes to prove that no matter what she looks like, somewhere out there is a guy that would kill for her:)

Buck on 12 Apr 2011 at 3:29 am
  6. You could always load up with Famvir and Valtrex before hand and dunk it in rubbing alcohol when you finished up !!

Buck on 02 Jun 2011 at 7:22 am