In apparent case of Steroid Rage, Katie Couric slaps around staff

News GirlBased on these pictures of everyone’s third favorite news anchor girl Katie Couric has been hitting the steroids to bulk up. Recently in a case of apparent ‘roid’ rage she began slapping staffers for using words she didn’t approve of. The word in question was “sputum” and not “tart” which Dan Rather used to describe what the anchor has done to the once serious news broadcast…

Katie reportedly spends $7,500 a month at a gym with a personal trainer and is looking kinda scary buff.

Sadly, this may be just the latest case in steroid abuse leading to violence.

News Article

Buffed Out
BEFORE: A young Katie, before she was 10% more serious and half the muscle mass.

Buffed Out
AFTER: Mysteriously gaining immense muscle mass after she hit her 30’s like Barry Bonds we don’t have proof but just look at the pictures and judge for yourself.

News Category: Celebrity

7 Responses to “In apparent case of Steroid Rage, Katie Couric slaps around staff”

1. Bull****. Katie has always been in good shape and loves to work out. She is a strong and buff woman! She can put on muscle mass just by looking at the weights. Are you jealous or what?

2guns on 19 Oct 2007 at 10:07 pm
  2. 2guns, I can’t speak for Jerome but I can tell you that with my current lack of muscles and inability to control my arms when the wind blows, I am totally jealous of Katie Couric’s muscles.

Michael on 20 Oct 2007 at 9:40 am
  3. I would love for her to beat me to death with those guns

HoRnYdEvIl on 03 Sep 2008 at 11:09 am
  4. All I got to say that,Katie is one HOT! woman,just look at the traps.Some serious muscle there. She should go compete in Bodybuilding,because as you see she has great genetics.I say you go Katie.

Tom on 28 Nov 2008 at 7:05 pm
  5. I agree with Tom.Katie should go bodybuilding and say look at the Traps,just look at the lats.Go Katie.

Spicytom on 18 May 2009 at 11:46 am
  6. Katie obviously has natural muscle. If she were to ever train seriously, she would be one massive She-Hulk! She’s an intelligent woman and she makes muscles look good…

Michele Lemuscle on 24 Jul 2009 at 10:32 pm
  7. I was so confused about what to buy, but this makes it uneabstanderld.

Betti on 12 Aug 2014 at 12:21 am