First dog rapes human rape case

Pit Bull RapistA pit bull is under lock down in Lockport, New York after being involved in what may be the first recorded canine sexual assault case on a human. The victim is a two year old boy and the family’s dog “Bear” is the alleged attacker.

Det. Capt. Larry Eggert says the mother was changing the baby’s diaper and briefly left the room. “She heard some screams, returned very quickly found the dog in the act of doing what it was doing. She screamed apparently that must have caused the dog to become afraid.” The dog ran outside, still attached to the boy. Neighbors stepped in to help, beating on the dog to get it off the boy.

“July 1st started my 27th year here and I have never had an occasion such as this.” Niagara County SPCA Executive Director Albert Chile has already received a number of phone calls about this case. “I’ve probably had 15-20 calls this morning.. ‘kill those pit bulls.’ Several people said investigate the family not the dog.”

A DNA sample has been taken from the dog for analysis to verify what happened. Eggert says they’ve also turned to an out-of-town animal behaviorist for help. “That’s the kind of thing we’re looking for from them, some guidance. Tell us why the dog did what it did.”

Police say the family has relinquished custody of Bear. Chile says the family apparently wants the dog euthanized, although he has not received an official request. “Unless there’s some sort of an action taken by a third party, the owner of the dog has the right to decide whether the dog is euthanized or not.”

The boy was taken to Women and Children’s hospital where he underwent surgery Sunday night. Police say he may someday have to have more reconstructive surgery.

“Bear” the pit bull remains locked up at the Niagara County SPCA after police said he sexually attacked a 2-year-old toddler.

Animal experts said it is possible that the dog attacked the little boy without being trained to do so.

“I don’t think it would be that difficult to do physically,” said animal behaviorist Dr. Dan Estep.

It sounds like an unbelievable story, but Anastasio Castillo said it happened.

“It’s hard to believe,” he said. “You had to be there to see. It was nasty and ugly.”

Castillo was walking home, passing by the victim’s City of Lockport home when he heard the boy’s mother screaming for help. He ran inside and said he saw the dog sexually assaulting the boy.

“I had to beat up on the dog to take him away from the baby,” he said.

Dr. Estep said it is rare for a dog to have sexual contact with humans without human encouragement or training.

“I think it’s a question that needs to be asked,” he said.

Police believe the dog acted alone. Their investigation continues.

News Article

News Category: Retarded

65 Responses to “First dog rapes human rape case”

1. “The dog ate my homework”, “the dog farted” now “the dog raped my toddler!!” It is a stay-out-jail-free card for child rapists. Buy a pit bull and say he did it. It rides the irrational, media driven hysteria.

I am part of a media ethics program (no ads, not-for-profit). We quickly discovered that local MsM media misquoted their own experts to make it appear they were supporting this absurd idea that this young male dog acted alone to rape a 2 year old boy within seconds of being left alone. See our report at http://www.stinkyjournalism.org –or copy and paste anything you want. Spread the word that this story is BS.

And new article went up yesterday in a local paper. This is the first report where the media expressed doubts. See http://www.lockportjournal.com/local/local_story_199144245.html

Rhonda Shearer on 19 Jul 2007 at 8:14 pm
  2. I have been the victim of multiple dog rapes in my lifetime (both legs) and each day is a struggle as a I try to cope with the trauma. As a fellow dog rape survivor I cannot believe the rape denial people out there who refuse to admit there are human victims out there. This effects my work, my personal life and my dreams. I cannot watch a cartoon with a dog or simply go to the park without having flashbacks or panic attacks.

When will people understand and feel sympathy for the victims – please visit my site: http://www.dograpesurvivors.com

Jerome on 20 Jul 2007 at 8:58 am
  3. […] are still those out there who deny that man’s best friend is capable of being a predator. Sadly, there are bad dogs, just like there are bad people here is just one such […]

Documented dog rapes human incident on 24 Sep 2007 at 10:37 am
  4. KILL ALL OF THOSE SAVAGE MOTHER****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINN on 24 Mar 2008 at 4:14 pm
  5. THOSE F U C K I NG DOGS NEED TO BE EXTINCT

FINN on 24 Mar 2008 at 4:14 pm
  6. Everyone says that black people came from monkies, i think they came from pitbulls, they are one in the same.

Dingo on 11 Apr 2008 at 5:55 am
  7. Well, this is no news in the world, and especially not in Chile.
    Under the regime, there were numerous cases of dogs that where systematically trained by the military wardens to rape female prisoners who had been put in concentration camps outside santiago for their socialistic ideas.

pelle on 16 Apr 2008 at 8:11 pm
  8. Dingo , stfu don’t blame that dog. That sick woman and her family was probably having sex with the dog and the dog just saw a nude body and got confused. Whites engage in sick acts such as beastilaity, incest, cannibalism , etc yet they think the **** is normal. Blacks are not the real animals its honkies like you that are.

Fuck You Dingo on 20 May 2008 at 6:26 pm
  9. That dog looks like a pervert.

Jesus on 27 Jun 2008 at 5:17 pm
  10. The family was totally not having sex with the dog. That’s a stupid a cruel thing to just assume. All of you are ignorant and need to go educate yourselves. The dog should be shot in the face and the mom should know that big dogs just need to stay the f*ck outside. Its a sick sad story. To live with something like this will be f*cking outrageously hard.

balalallaaaa on 29 Jun 2008 at 5:28 am
  11. Ahh..Imagine when they bring this story up at a family reunion in 15 years.

Smith on 03 Jul 2008 at 4:15 am
  12. Wow. I can’t believe what I’m reading on this page? Seriously? It’s a DOG! It didn’t know what it was doing. Who knows why dogs do what they do. Maybe it smelled something that triggered its sexual impulse. Dogs don’t have “morals” to break. They just do what feels natural. What normally would have been a leg (something everyone has experienced with narry a chuckle) happened to be an child. Yes, a sad tragedy, but come on…get real.

Seriously? on 20 Sep 2008 at 9:51 am
  13. that kid got pwned

eric on 26 Sep 2008 at 3:13 pm
  14. If you think about it, it is actually very possible that a dog could rape a human. Most uncastrated dogs occasionally hump people (like my cousin’s dog), and pitbulls are bred to be strong and able to keep a potential attacker immoblized for at least a little while. Or a mating partner. If a dog was really determined to rape someone small, it could probably do so. However, it’s also very possible that there is some some perverted mother****er involved.

Also, this is not the first recorded instance of a human being forcibly penetrated by an animal. There are lots of times in history that ADULTS have been raped outside thier species. Some pretty messed up ****, either way.

anonamous on 10 Nov 2008 at 5:26 am
  15. Anybody who believes that the dog actually did this is an idiot and hasn’t read the correct sites. for one thing the DNA test was done on the dog immediately after the incident, and only dog DNA was found. so either the someone washed the dog or it didn’t happen like the mother said. secondly the DNA results are not public info. for the child, so everyone needs to quit making up stuff. Thirdly the mother changes her story several time. This sounds like guilty behavior to me. Back to the womens & children’s hospital that the boy was taken to, has reported the incident to child services. Obviously the hospital believes the child is in danger even though the dog is no longer in the picture. If anybody had read sites that are reputable they would have read what the animal behaviorist actually said not the misquote. The behaviorist basically said if a dog did rape a child there would have been marks from claws and teeth on the child’s body and neck just like when two dogs mate. The police report stated that the boy had no such marks on him, so if the dog did penetrate him it had help. If the police have not arrested the mother yet they are completely inept at their jobs and any one in the area should be afraid because they are not safe w/ a police dept like that. The bottom line is the dog is innocent and the mother is either covering for some one or has taught the dog to do what it is accused of and the dog is not at fault because the crime is the mothers no matter how you look at it.

some one w/ common sence on 17 Feb 2009 at 5:26 pm
  16. Wow…seriously…This **** and all of you people except the remote few like, “some one w/ common SENSE” are retarded as ****. O.o

What in the hell on 05 Mar 2009 at 9:11 pm
  17. lol i bet that kid felt dog tied the next morning

max on 11 Mar 2009 at 4:18 am
  18. Dog is mans best friend ? ..why ?..dogs can sense what the owners want and respond with “proper training”….it is obvious that the Dog had some sexual contact with human(s) b4 so the Parents are suspects to me.

I-raise _dogs on 20 Apr 2009 at 3:43 pm
  19. Damn he shouldn’t have led the dog on.

Anonymous on 16 Jun 2009 at 3:26 pm
  20. I have never known a dog to need training to hump an ankle and do not think in any way that the family was responsible. The mother had no way of knowing that a family pet would be enamored with the sight and smell of a soiled 2 year old and sounded just as shocked and alarmed as their neighbors. The dog needs to die but I am sure that the abortion advocates out there would rally to save the filthy animal now that we have a Democrat in the house and their usual protests and arguments are not necessary.

Mad Maxi on 30 Jun 2009 at 2:22 pm
  21. Maybe he was a very attractive boy

jack on 05 Jul 2009 at 10:57 am
  22. i dont think the mother had anything to do with..i was a freaKIN DOG…its animal instincts are going to come out in one way or another..unfortunatetly it happened in this tragic case…and dingo..your a ****IN IGNORANT BASTARD..

nieves on 10 Aug 2009 at 4:25 pm
  23. RACIST MOTHER F****ER… whites arent like that at all… the chances of meeting a canibal black or white are prob 1in 50 million… so stfu. it doesnt matter what color skin you r.

Fuck u. fuk u dingo. on 19 Aug 2009 at 4:39 pm
  24. If any of you backing the family of this boy up had any real knowledge about dogs, you’d clearly, and quickly, realize that some sick fantasies were being played out.

When dogs mate, they “tie” together, butt to butt. To ensure the male is the father of the pregnancy, and also to be able to protect one another.
    The reports say they were still ATTACHED when the dog was frightened and ran off.

IT TAKES MORE THAN 2 SECONDS, AS THE MOTHER PROCLAIMED, FOR A DOG TO MOUNT, PROPERLY PENETRATE AND TIE.

Investigate the **** out of the mother, and every other sick **** in that family. They were molesting that boy, and allowing the dog to as well to fulfill their sick ****ing thoughts.

I’d say let the mother get raped by her own ****ing dog, and see how she likes it… Oh wait, never mind, she probably does that on her own already and quite enjoys it.

Kaitlyn on 21 Aug 2009 at 10:22 am
  25. It’s possible the boy encouraged the act. I have been active sexualy with animals seance I was 5 years old, have never been with a human and am a vegetarian. I am a zoo in every seance of the word. People are the sick ones overpopulating the earth with more sick people. I b leave humans should not ever have sex with etch other at all. Furever animals never people!

Dearest Pet on 21 Aug 2009 at 5:18 pm
  26. This was very obviously a case of sexual abuse by the family. You would have to be an idiot to think a dog would do this on its own without being trained. First of all, a dog lacks the intelligence to know how to have sex with a human; they are not sexually attracted to humans; and the obvious third, the idea of a dog on its own anal raping a 2 year old child is ridiculous.

Mr. Gordon on 13 Sep 2009 at 10:24 am
  27. Anyone notice the descrepency in this story…. First she says she walked in and screamed, after which it ran out and neighbors beat it to get it off the toddler. … At the end, it says the guy who was “walking home” heard the screams, ran in to her house, and beat the dog off of the child…. I claim they are trying to use the get of jail free card with this b.s. story.

Tibursio on 28 Sep 2009 at 5:38 am
  28. Ok first i realy have a problem with this story but you cant really blame the dog did the dog have a female dog to have for himself probly not and i guess he just had to do something to pleasure himself cant really blame the dogbt that is seriously ****ed up for a dog to do that poor kid scared 4 life and Dingo on 11 Apr 2008 at 5:55 am don’t say raciest remarks and when da hell did black people get into this thats all i have to say BYE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony tony chopper on 07 Nov 2009 at 8:48 pm
  29. Havening been raised with canines of both sexes around I have noticed at times when there is the smell of a ****y arse a male canine can misconstrue the scent and think its time to mate. Most people who handle male canines will tell you that they do not need any physical encouragement to start humping. I could ask the questions “was the child fully dressed, and how long was that two seconds.” I say the child should not have been left alone with the dog in the room, I have nothing against dog in general.
    I have personally seen an adult male canine grab and start humping a one year plus toddler when they had a dirty Nappie ( that dog had never had any sexual contact with a human before that day )

lurch on 18 Nov 2009 at 2:37 pm
  30. People know nothing about dogs.

They don’t need training nor encourage to act sexually, they learn by themselves to masturbate or hump stuff, all it takes is 30 seconds to a minute for a dog to mate with any “hole” like object (including a baby).

Punishing the dog would be stupid, he did nothing wrong, the mother is the one that should be punished for leaving the baby alone in the floor.

And making a case out of this is ridiculous, animals have raped humans truth history, and making a case would be stupid, are they going to arm a dog jury or something?

PS: I got “raped” by the family dogs at 9 age… or should I say coerced into sex with them. You people making to much fuzz about this new.

Wolf on 30 Dec 2009 at 7:30 pm
  31. dogs are dogs, they have inpulses,
    to the rasists on this page- **** off
    to the douche bags who have gross things to say- **** off
    to the ones who want to kill the dog- shut the **** up
    to the ones that have legit comments, i agree!

ksbsenior2010 on 25 Feb 2010 at 9:04 pm
  32. “Police say the dog worked alone”
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.
    ah

james on 04 Apr 2010 at 3:43 pm
  33. SINCE WHEN DOES RACE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS CASE. YOU PEOPLE ARE ****ING RIDICULOUS AND CHILDISH. I AM BIRACIAL. I TAKE NO SIDES AND EVEN IF I WAS WHITE OR BLACK I WOULD NEVER TAKE SIDES. HOW ABOUT WE THINK ****ING CLEARLY ON THIS AND TAKE NOTICE OF THE REAL POINT OF THIS…THE DOG RAPED THE LITTLE BOY. I BET MOST OF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOW AN ANIMAL HAS SEX!!!DO SOME DAMN RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SPEAK ON SOMETHING!!!HERE I WILL GIVE YOU SOME INFORMATION….ONCE A DOGS PENIS IS INSIDE SOMETHING IT SWELLS AND STAYS INSIDE UNTIL IT NUTS!!!AND DINGO IS PROBABLY THE MOST STUPID **** IVE SEEN WRITE SOME **** ON A PAGE!!!BUT ANYWAY STRAIGHT TO THE POINT…THIS WAS A SERIOUS ISSUE. THE POOR LITTLE BOY WAS HURT AND IM MORE THEN SURE WAS SCARD FOR LIFE!!!BLESS THE ONES THAT UNDERSTAND…AND ALL OF THE ONES THAT SOUND SO STUPID AND IGNORANT…FUK OFF!!!

ericka on 07 Apr 2010 at 8:59 am
  34. WELL SAID ERICKA I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER I LUV YOUR COMMENT ITS GOOD TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE STILL DECENT PEOPLE AROUND. WITH THAT SAID IM FULLY BLACK **** YOU DINGO YO MAMA WAS ****ING THE DOG THATS WERE HE LEARNED IT FROM HAHAHAHAH LMAO OFF @ YA S.O.B

twen on 01 May 2010 at 9:31 am
  35. If I say this in German, everyone will say translate. So I will say this as best as I can in English.

I would have killed the dog on the spot. Even his face appears evil. As for the parent, I’m sure she saw this damn dog humping the boy many times and just laughed it off as most parents who hoard humping dogs around their infants do. They let these beasts piss and lick all over their babies. Yes, I said piss. Most dogs that see newborns will piss on the baby to show dominance in the home. Even the most gentle dogs will try and do this when you least expect it. They do not care where they aim, face, mouth, eyes, etc. Dogs harbor bacteria that is hard to rid. Even after several washes following exposure to a dog’s saliva, the bacteria are still present. People who say dog saliva is clean and have healing properties are idiots. I am a Pathologist and can tell you all that a dog’s saliva has so many germs. If you took a look at them in the lab you would lose your appetite for a weak. If these germs get inside a wound and enter the bloodstream they can silently destroy your health or can be fatal. I only did this study to prove a Muslim wrong who was stating it took 7 washes (the last one being with a grainy substance such as sand) to rid the majority of the germs from a dog. I was shocked as hell to find that it was the most accurate scientific data take from small talk I had ever tested. What is this world coming to? I will never have believed it if I had not tested it. An animal like this around an infant? I studied other so called house pets but the canine species really did take 7 washings to rid germs. After I studied canine saliva, I decided that dogs are not allowed in my home. Every one tested had so many things, I cannot list them all. Even poo with living parasites that multiplied. I discovered that dogs have an enzyme that breaks this down to protect them but when transformed to humans, it was not the case. I want a safe clean home. Back to the topic….
    How the hell this dog waited until she left a 2 year old butt-ass naked alone to decide to rape the baby. Evil intent. How come it did not rape the parent. It chose a defenseless child. What was so important that she would leave her child alone like that? Nothing could have been so important that she could not finish changing the child? Wait a minute, a two year old wearing a diaper? This child should have been potty trained and wearing pull up undies or plain undies. A diaper? Very Lazy parent. I’m sure this dog was humping her silly a** as well. These type of dogs always hump children. Often times without being told to stop. They are not innocent as the animal rights activist who put animals importance above human life and health will say. Put this beast over the child by saying don’t kill the dog; train it to behave. What? So it can rape again? Totally did not care about the baby’s health or defense. Sad! Accident? This was no accident. Then they partially blamed the child and mom for this. Are you kidding me? How sick are they. This story is not unbelievable. Just the stupidity of the parent is. Look how big this ugly a** dog is and imagine this monster on a two year old. It took a while for the dog to mount the child learn the position versus a female dog, the its penis swell up so large that it would get stuck in a human rectum. Dogs have a baculum and a child’s anatomy versus a female dog is totally unalike. This boy was ruined if the dog was stuck on it because the dog’s penis had to enlarge enough to jam in this boy’s entire pelvis. This is extremely damaging. This child has the capability of remembering this incident. I would have anger against my mother if I grew up with my private parts, pelvic region, colon and some surrounding organs ruined because she had a dumb dog in the house that victimized me. What a horrible crime. Im sure she replaced this mutt with another dog and probably laughing it up today as her new beast hump any and everything. Dogs know who they can get over on. She is unfit and this child should have been in the custody of a better guardian. Poor baby. I’m guessing today this child is 5 years old. Im sure he still have injuries and undergoing reconstructive surgery procedures. How awful. We can only hope there are no dogs around in his home anymore. People who engage in bestiality should be locked up forever.

outraged on 01 Sep 2010 at 9:49 pm
  36. UGHH….I HOPE DOGS GO TO HELL BURN TO CINDERS AND GET ANAL ****ED TILL THEIR FLESH RIPS APART AND FALL INTO A DESPERATE DEATH AND GET TORTURED WITH BLADES UP ITS THROATS AND SUFFER FOR ETERNITY…..THOSE UGLY CREATURES SICKEN ME…

Jane on 18 Sep 2010 at 6:26 pm
  37. My name Is Paul Butera
    I like this wed site becouase It make me feel better If It happends to me.
    From Paul Butera.

Paul Butera on 09 Nov 2010 at 12:46 am
  38. Good Dogs are Golden Retrivers are girl Dogs are better and they will go to heaven
    Bad Dogs shoukd to hell

Paul Butera on 09 Nov 2010 at 12:52 am
  39. I hope it happends to me

Paul Butera on 22 Nov 2010 at 12:12 am
  40. OMFG the dog didn’t do anything, the story is messed up and who leaves a naked kid on the floor? The child obviously wasn’t on a change table. Besides, dogs are dogs, if a naked pillow was on the floor the dog probably would hump that! The mother could not have left the room for only a minute ’cause it takes awhile for the dog to get THAT far along… seriosly… everyone is going to get humped by a dog once in awhile! Every time I go to my cousin’s house we have to crate the dog because we can’t keep him off of me! It is NEVER the dog’s fault! It could have been a chihuahua for that matter! Killing a dog because of it’s breed is being rasist, yes, rasist! It is like saying that all whites are canables just because some human ate another(I am white so thats why I’m using that example). Pitbuls arn’t bad dogs, it’s the owners! Plus, dog humping kid is normal, yes it is so don’t tell me its not, I’ve had dogs humping me since i was 7. If humping was a problem, then you should of nutered him, or shown him that the baby has dominace (yes it is possible, i have seen it) and are you sure you have nothing to confess? something that might include molesting?

oh and dingo- fk off! you too paul! and everyone who actually thinks the dog raped the kid!

thank you w/ commen sense and all those who agree with us!

dogs can't rape! on 12 Dec 2010 at 9:30 pm
  41. oh and to all who think the dog should be euthenized can be cut into little pieces until they die

dogs can't rape! on 12 Dec 2010 at 9:40 pm
  42. Now I’ve heard everything

Adam on 09 Jan 2011 at 4:27 pm
  43. Pure fiction. A 2 year old boy is not small and rigid. A pitbull is not a big dog, and doesn’t have arms. Its penis is not large either. How could “ran [sic] outside, still attached to the boy”. If the dog ran off the boy would be left on the table bed or floor. How many parents remove a child’s diaper’s and then leave the room for what would have had to be several minutes, then “returned very quickly”. It sounds like a feeble cover story for child abuse by one or more of the parents.

To those who think a two year old should have already been potty trained, you obviously do not have children. Most are not fully trained until as late as 4 or even 5.

Does anyone have an update on the “facts”?

JohnC on 22 Jan 2011 at 5:24 pm
  44. ok all of the ppl on this sight that hate dogs are just dum asses. dogs do what their instincts tell them to do maybe the dog got confused or exited and didnt no wat to do when he got that feeling i mean as a kid at age 13 i use to let dogs lick me on the well hot spot but its not that i made them i just liked the feeling of a hot wet tongue on my crotch but now im 17 and i no wat a mans tongue feels like on my crotch and i highly regret doing wat i did and hope my dogs forgive me and my horomones even though they loved doing it.

dog luva on 29 Jan 2011 at 9:11 pm
  45. why would they teach a dog to f**k ? everybody knows bigger is better ! ride a pony not a puppy !

nomchild on 07 Feb 2011 at 5:42 pm
  46. that’s what he gets for having a careless mother that dirty **** probly made the dog that way

dee on 06 Apr 2011 at 9:58 pm
  47. hey it is not the dogs fault when u left the room for a sec its more like 2 min which leaves the dog to sniff , lick, and finally hump and get stuck. 2 the people should not have beat the dog it was stuck to the boy and it would not ran if you stayed calm and not screamed i know its shocking but if you stayed calm

fxystar on 10 Apr 2011 at 5:59 pm
  48. holy ****ing **** **** **** **** rofl this dog is just following primal instincs that were raiesd by a odor or scene. humans are failed creatures of life which should never of been created. long live the ilkoso!!

taco bell dogs on 30 Apr 2011 at 4:06 pm
  49. this story is bs!

big time on 23 Jun 2011 at 9:04 pm
  50. Of course it’s a freaking pit bull. THIS IS WHY WE NEUTER AND SPAY DOGS! And this is just more bad media that Pit Bulls don’t need.

Kat on 28 Jun 2011 at 6:16 am
  51. And to all you people who want to kill the dog and let it burn in hell. You guys can go jump off a f***ing cliff and **** a potatoe, you motherf***ers. Leave the poor dog alone. It was just following its insticts. And mother dearest was probably gone for 2 – 7 minutes for a dog to get that far alone. You stupid ****ers should go to hell. Thank you. That was a good 2 minutes I’ll never get back. That is all from a 15 year old girl.

Kat on 28 Jun 2011 at 6:22 am
  52. What am I reading? police believe the dog acted alone? so we may actually be looking at a group of pitbulls going around raping people?

anon on 02 Jul 2011 at 11:10 pm
  53. Id rather **** ahorse…much biggerthan a dog…ive worked the barnyard for years and a horse is very sexually predictable.i get hard everyday Igo to work.abd fulfill my fantasies to real lufe.

Billo godfrey on 04 Jul 2011 at 8:03 pm
  54. Mmmmm horse ****

Billo godfrey on 04 Jul 2011 at 8:05 pm
  55. Three things about this story must be understood:

1. It should be understood that animals can be trained to rape humans. totalitarian countries like Bolivia and Venezuela actually trained dogs to rape human females as a form of torture. At Dacheau documents exist that Nazis also did things like this

2. The small red tip of a dogs penis is NOT their penis–it is part of the head. Even on small dogs the penis grows to a length of about 8 to 9 inches long and will become engorged to the size of a man’s wrist–it does this to “lock” down on the female to ensure that once implanted, they cannot be dislodged before coitus is finished. This trait is also why being raped by a dog would be excruciating for a human

3. Once a male dog enters the orifice, that swelling begins–this is why dogs often get hung up–even if they want to retreat, they cannot. this dog in the story may have wanted to disengage but until ejaculation and the penis went down in size–he would be as stuck in the baby as he would in a human female.

Finally if this is the first case of a dog raping a human without training, I am more inclined to believe the parent or caregiver (or someone else)put the dog up to it, than the dog thought of it himself. Dogs like other animals reacts to its own species hormones to begin sexual engagement. When dogs are trained to attack humans–normally some human has trained them to do so. dogs are generally uninterested in humans for sex though they may eat underwear or lick sheets with emissions due to the protein level in that. Better keep an eye on this family–sometimes there is more to a story than meets the eye.

thequeenbee on 26 Jul 2011 at 2:14 pm
  56. yeah..well it is a pit bull…..the dog of the chav…and pit bulls are ugly as gusk so yeah….its like chav in dog form…raping everything that moves :/

lol on 18 Aug 2011 at 8:49 pm
  57. i meant **** not gusk..lol

lol on 18 Aug 2011 at 8:50 pm
  58. I did not read every single comment but most of what was said is just plain stupid…most of you sound like IDIOTS

Christa on 10 Nov 2011 at 9:41 pm
  59. io credo che la mamma e colpevole che sia stata lei a posizionare il bambino e permettere al cane di penetrarlo cmq questa storia e curiosa nn capisco come il cane sia arrivato a tanto da violentare il bambino senza aiuto se davvero che al bambino ha avuto seri danni al suo ano vuol dire che e stato davvero violentato ma da chi nn si sa concludo facendo gli auguri al bambino di dimenticare questo brutta esperienza e di vivere un infanzia felice possibilmente lontano dalla sua famiglia (se sono colpevoli)

pakum on 27 Mar 2012 at 2:05 am
  60. Oh wow. Humans really are stupid… I’m ashamed to be in the same gene pool as the idiots in this laughable news story, and the sheep leaving most of these comments.

Jinx on 22 Sep 2012 at 7:41 pm
  61. LOL police believe the dog acted alone. Now that is some fine detective work! Our tax dollars well spent.

Brian Peppers on 25 Apr 2013 at 11:13 am
  62. Oh we noticed you were 15 by your amount of cussing (it’s not thay “cool” by the way) and the fact that you mispelled “potato”.

Anon :/ on 05 Jul 2013 at 2:28 pm
  63. Dude, you’re just sick in the head. Get help.

Anon :/ on 05 Jul 2013 at 2:30 pm
  64. How would a dog rape a boy????????????????

Howerd on 27 Dec 2013 at 9:15 pm