World terrorism experts have been attempting to establish why there has been no attack on the United States since September 11th, 2001 may now have uncovered a reason. Why would someone hide out in a secluded or abandoned place and quit going to work for a stretch of several years? Whitney Houston is apparently the key to the mystery.
Bobby Brown has confessed he is scared of the fact that he may be a target for al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.
The singer became aware of a threat, when Sudanese writer Kola Boof wrote about the leader’s alleged infatuation with his estranged wife Whitney Houston.
Brown has taken measures to increase the security around him since he read the claims.
On an Australian radio show, the Being Bobby Brown star claimed: “Come on, if anyone is threatened by al-Qaeda they’d take it seriously.
“I figure if Bin Laden wants me, and everybody is looking for him, it won’t happen. But if he wants to try and find me for something so stupid, then he can if he wants. I have to leave it in the hands of a higher power.”
This news that the terror mastermind is into crack whor’es combined with the fact that Osama Bin Laden has not been working for the past couple of years leads to the obvious conclusion that Osama has become a drug addict. Sadly, the millionaire could have chosen from a stable of attractive females willing to consort with millionaire Saudis has instead steered into the gutter of “ho’s”. Squandering his fortune and seeing his career crash like a 767 into a large building.
When reached for comment Don Imus had no comment on the allegations.
Signs and symptoms Aside from the physical and psychological problems it causes, dependence on drugs can create a number of other disruptions in your life:
* Work. Work performance may decline, and you may be absent from work more often.
* Social. You may lose or alienate longtime friends.
* School. Academic performance and motivation to excel in school may suffer.
* Legal. Stealing to support your drug addiction and driving while impaired are just two of the possible legal problems drug addiction can cause.
* Financial. Spending money to support your habit takes away money from your other needs, could put you into debt and could lead you into behaviors that are contrary to your values.
* Health. Drug use and addiction has many physical consequences that vary depending on which drug you use. Using drugs may make you more likely to participate in other unsafe behaviors, such as sharing needles or having unprotected sex, which can increase your chances of contracting HIV or hepatitis. People who are addicted to drugs are also at a higher risk of overdosing because addicts need more and more of the drug to achieve the same feeling.
Osama Bin Laden checklist:
- Work: Work performance has declined.
- Social: Has become alienated, not seen in public for several years.
- Legal: Check, he definitely has legal problems.
- Financial: He has seen his bank accounts frozen.
- Health: His appearance has worsened, what few pictures we see show weight loss and he clearly does not look healthy.
Based on this mountain of evidence Osama Bin Laden is clearly facing an addiction problem, we can only hope that he does not turn his life around…
The object of Osama Bin Laden’s affection (Whitney Houston)
Clearly, UBL has steered into the gutter.
One Response to “Reason for no Al Qaeda attacks in USA since 9/11”