Google has celebrated more than 62 holidays that it considers to be more important than memorial day or veterans day in the United States. They have gone so far as to actually celebrate Australian Veterans day. Maybe it would be more correct to say that they just hate American veterans because they already recognize Australian Veterans. See how many holidays the hypocrites who fly their own 767 jet around and pretend to be pro-environment…
So when they aren’t spying on Chinese citizens and turning them into their oppressive government for millions they 98 percent of all political donations by Google employees went to support Democrats, and as a matter of fact, Al Gore is now a senior adviser to Google. Which makes sense because he did claim to invent the internet in the first place.
All of these left wing companies with agendas all cliam to ‘support the troops’ but unlike after the second world war when companies went out of their way to hire vets when was the last time you heard about Iraq vets being hired?
Just pick any one of these days and replace it with Memorial Day for our troops – they deserve at least that much.
61 days more important to google:
- Happy Anzac Day Memorial day for Australians, still ignoring American Memorial Day
- Soviets launch Sputnik with forced labor long live Stalin – he only killed between 3 and 60 million people, let’s not forget the good things.
- Indian Festival of Color lots of colors good, smell not so good
- Dragon Boat Festival Imaginary creature boat day is very important
- Persian New Year Persia is the old name for Iran without the negative brand name
- Conan Doyle’s Birthday
- French Bastille Day Celebrating the French cutting off people’s heads
- Korean Liberation Day I forgot to get you something for Korean Liberation day – how about a hot dog?
- Aliens Would be funnier if they had recognized illegal alien day
- Burning Man Festival Nothing like thousand of hippies driving thousand of miles to go trample in the desert and burn things – is that good for the environment in any way?
- Children’s Day Gosh I missed that one – where there supposed to be presents or something?
- World Water Day
- Leap Year Day Every four years we should all jump up and down three times.
- Nobel Prize Day Nobel family – made their money making munitions in world war one
- Einstein Day happy Einstein day – no one comb their hair today.
- National Teachers Day Most high school graduates can’t read, write or spell at an eighth grade level – congratulations.
- Mars Rover Day countdown to banning space exploration because of the pollution caused starts in 3, 2, 1…
- International Women’s Day Kids have a day, women have a day, men can go fly a kite on kite day.
- Groundhog Day Let us not forget the sacrifices of our furry little friends the groundhogs.
- Australian Day celebrate by harassing wild animals and saying ‘crikey’ to passers by.
- Melbourne Cup Day racing towards PETA seeking a ban on horse racing
- Winter Holiday Christmas must be banned at all costs!
- Roald Dahl’s Day guy who road Willie Wonka
- Chinese Teacher’s Day teach kids to work an assembly line for 31 cents an hour.
- Rosh Hashana not seen in England where the mention of anything Jewish would cause Muslim rioting.
- Van Gogh Day mentally ill painter who cut us off his ear and then killed himself, happy birthday big guy.
- Braille Day maybe we could have lied to them and told them there was a special logo for them
- Celebrating Pigeons Flying rat day – those would be some messy keyboards, pigeons aren’t potty trained.
- Swiss National Day too easy to make fun of the Swiss.
- Lunar New Year How many new years days are there in a year?
- Music Day Music is more important than veterans, without music ipods would just so much toxic waste for landfills every year or so after their batteries wear out or storage capacity becomes obsolete.
- World Cup Day soccer is a big deal for non-Americans and six year olds.
- Library Day return an overdue library book to remember the sacrifices of old ladies telling you to shush.
- Earth Day a day where celebrities fly on private jets and tell us to not use regular light bulbs before going to sleep in their million dollar mansions.
- Dilbert Day where would our country be without Dilbert?
- Alferd Hitchcock Day does anyone watch black and white movies anymore?
- Da Vinci Day Thanks to our incompetent teachers history will remember him for a movie about a make believe code he had nothing to do with!
- DNA Day try and spread some of your DNA around to celebrate!
- Airplane Day celebrating airplanes and earth day – make up your mind Google, then again they have their own massive private jet so it’s good pollution if you are doing it.
- Much Day chew loudly with your mouth open on much day.
- Canada Day celebrate Canada day by drinking a beer and not watching a hockey game.
- Father’s Day how long will it be before the term father is banned for some unisex, less ‘threatening’ term.
- Mother’s Day see above for sarcastic but accurate comment.
- St Patrick’s Day pinch me I’m throwing up green beer.
- Thanksgiving go manifest destiny! Ban holiday on account of it’s symbolic injustice to native americans.
- New Years Day – the actual calendar new year, not one of the made up ones.
- Happy Olympics Day I swear every year they just make up three more sports so smaller countries have a shot at hearing their national anthem on TV for the first time.
- St. George Day patron saint for many countries in europe, and they do have twice as many holidays to fill.
- Venus Transit Day can I take this one off from work too?
- Bloomsday make a satirical comment in honor of the cartoon strip.
- Valentine’s Day enjoy it while you can before it’s banned like India and the Muslim nations.
- Ray Charles Day
- Michelangelo Day
- Picasso Day can i start taking all these days off as holidays – need to ask HR about that.
- Monet Day
- Frank Lloyd Wright Day
- Escher Day
- Election Day
- Mondrian Day
- German Reunification Day
This site here has a bunch of good ideas for a memorial day logo for Google:
Memorial Day Logos
While they are practically making up holidays here are some more ideas for them: