UK Microsoft Jackpot Lottery winner

#I’m going to retire. I never thought this day would come, but I won a lottery! I know that soon all of my family and friends and friends of friends will start talking to me again and acknowledge that I’m alive (I miss you mommy!) because of my new found wealth. Though I haven’t found out how to collect yet.

I received an email last night telling me that I won some lottery I never entered. Worse is that I never heard of it. One more worse than that, the email did not come from a “Microsoft.com” address but a “Hotmail.com” address.

retard beanieOnce I took off my retard helmet and put on my propeller beanie hat and geeked out, I checked out the Internet Headers (posted below) I noticed that the retards that spammed used Squirrel Mail from a domain hosting company (http://www.dwhs.net/) which either means the spammer uses their system as a customer or hacked into their system. The domain “rapnewsonline.net” which was used as the Squirrel Mail authenticated username is currently not registered, so if you are interested just head over to GoDaddy (<–shameless referral) and pick it up!

When you decide that you want to investigate your own spam, there are a few easy steps to check out who is filling up your chest-squishy download time with annoying emails, you can view the Internet Headers of the email and find the IP address of the sender and potentially more useful information like the originating domain.

Check out the domain of the sender here: http://www.whois.sc/fakey-fake-domain.com (you might want to replace the fake domain with the one in the headers).

Search for IP address information here: http://www.arin.net/ (in the upper right you put the IP address and click the “Seach WHOIS” button).

If you want to pay some money, you can investigate a lot about the domain listed, if there is one, but signing up for some service that keeps track of lots of information and can give you a geeksfull of it: http://www.dnsstuff.com/

One favor I ask is that if you are able to attain the lottery winnings, float me a couple bucks (I’m a bit short until payday, after that point I will still be short but I’ll have money).
lottery winnings

Internet Headers:
Received: from dwhs140.dwhs.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by shortbus.retardzone.com with ESMTP id 0ADCB37BBA
for michael@retardzone(dot)com; Thu, 19 Oct 2007 10:43:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from dwhs140.dwhs.net (dwhs140.dwhs.net [66.249.137.140]) by shortbus.retardzone.com with ESMTP id eE5qwDGCB3CGxdaG for michael@retardzone(dot)com; Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:43:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from infoline by dwhs140.dwhs.net with local (Exim 4.68)
(envelope-from <sharondave2007@hotmail.com>)
id 1IiYVf-0003ka-5O; Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:46:11 -0400
Received: from 77.220.7.19 ([77.220.7.19])
(SquirrelMail authenticated user ekomen@rapnewsonline.net)
by dwhs140.dwhs.net with HTTP;
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:46:11 -0400 (EDT)
Message-ID: <12438.77.220.7.19.1192725971.squirrel@dwhs140.dwhs.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:46:11 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: YOUR EMAIL ID HAS WON THE 2007 UK MICROSOFT LOTTERY
From: “UK MICROSOFT LOTTERY” <sharondave2007@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: sharon_dave9@hotmail.com
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.9a
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Importance: Normal
Return-Path: sharondave2007@hotmail.com

Message:
UK MICROSOFT JACKPOT LOTTERY

REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L
BATCH: 4583JL/WIN
Finally, today, we announce to you the results of the MICROSOFT MEGA JACKPOT LOTTERY EMAIL DRAWS held on october 17th, 2007. Your e-mail address, attached to winning number 11-48-26-34-44-34,With serial number (647489), consequently won in the Tenth category.Since the draw was conducted through zonal batching of the emails sampled,and the globe was divided into zones. You are hereby notified that your winning falls under Europe Zone, and hence you are to be paid by our European Payment Centre.

The Selection process was carried out through random sampling in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 1,000,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world

You have been approved for lump sums pay out of £850,000,000 British Pounds Sterling Credited to File REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L and winning number {11 48 26 34 44 34}

Your fund has been insured with your REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L and winning
number(11 48 26 34 44 34).

To File for your winning prize, contact the Claims Payment Officer below by email for remittance of your prize to you.

MICROSOFT CLAIMS DEPARTMENT FUDICIARY AGENT.
Handling Officer: Mr.Donald Scofield
Email: donald_scofieldclaimsagent@yahoo.com.hk
Contact Phone Number:+44 703 184 4124

NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO INCLUDE ALL THE DATA BELOW WHEN CONTACTING THE PAYMENT AGENT:

1.FullName:…………………………..
2.Address:……………………………
3.Nationality:………………………..
4.Sex:……………………………….
5.Age:……..Date of Birth…………….
6.Occupation:…………………………
7.Home Tel:. Mobile Tel:……….Fax:…
8.State of Origin:………Country:……..
9Your File Ref No: ……………………

Dr.Sharon David
Online Co-ordinator
LOTTERY SPONSOR Microsoft
Corporation U.K.

Posted By: Michael Sharpe

News Category: Retarded, Technerd, Tips & Tricks

44 Responses to “UK Microsoft Jackpot Lottery winner”

1. […] the rest of this great post here […]

2. […] Myself For Now Though the idea does seem like an intriguing one, I would rather respond to the Microsoft UK Lottery or something along those lines, at least until I hear a good reason to send my future self an email […]

Email yourself later on 06 Nov 2007 at 5:23 pm
  3. did i win??

essam kamal on 12 Nov 2007 at 6:16 am
  4. Congrats essam, you won! Just go ahead and send me some info and I’ll forward to the right people, info to include: your SSN, credit card numbers, drivers license number, mother’s maiden name… actually, just go ahead and send your wallet to me along with a nice little note about your ATM PIN number.

Michael on 12 Nov 2007 at 8:26 am
  5. So sad! I just got this e-mail too! I guess I’ll have to return the Porsche 911 Turbo I just bought 🙁 unless another winner out there wants to take over the payments.
    Seriously,
    Thanks for being here. But it saddens me that these slugs may actually get over on some folks.

Gregg Duran on 26 Nov 2007 at 4:35 pm
  6. well, it definately makes a difference to the ghana/botswana/african prince/princess scam which i seem to have received a few times…

gotta hand to to em for being original…

wonder if anyone is retarded enough to go for it?

(i wonder if they want my bank sort code too….better just give them my NI card and brith certificate just incase…)

Peter Tummon on 30 Nov 2007 at 2:47 pm
  7. Did real i win in the draw fifth of december 2007 because i got an email from Microsoft mega jackpot lottery uk.saying that please advice
    thanks

Marwan on 06 Dec 2007 at 2:01 am
  8. sir, i want to know im win or not? in this microsoft lottery because i recieve email from, mr steve harry of united kingdom

jerson on 10 Dec 2007 at 7:54 am
  9. I received a e-mail sayuing that I won MICROSOFT MEGA JACKPOT LOTTERY EMAIL DRAWS. Kindly advice me the truth.

Stephenson on 12 Dec 2007 at 11:14 pm
  10. Sadly, the Microsoft Mega Jackpot Lottery email is as fake Lindsey Lohan’s new rack.

Jerome on 12 Dec 2007 at 11:50 pm
  11. i received a e-mail saying the i won microsoft mega jackpot lottery email draws.
    kindly advice me is this true or not. because the have mentioned that i have to pay delivery charges that is too much cost. I need to know whether is this true or not.
    I got a mail form FUDICIARY AGENT.
    MICROSOFT CLAIMS DEPARTMENT
    Email: lennon_ wilfredclaimsagent@ yahoo.com.hk
    Handling Officer: Mr. Lennon Wilfred
    Contact Phone Number:+447 0319 30006

bindhu johnson on 08 Feb 2008 at 11:01 pm
  12. bindhu, please do not send any money to the person that sent you this email, it is a lie and not true and fraud and probably a little dishonest too.

Michael on 10 Feb 2008 at 7:51 pm
  13. plz tel me

balram singh on 01 Apr 2008 at 2:03 am
  14. what funny about that, is that every one got the same REF:and BATCH: if u will luck inside ………………….

moishe on 14 Apr 2008 at 11:09 pm
  15. I received a message from the e-mail: micrsoftteam31@yahoo.co.uk
    which said that I am the winner of £ 1550952.00 (One Million Five hundred and fifty thousand nine hundred and fifty Two Pounds Sterling) and asked whether it was true or whether it was a joke.
    send all my personal data.
    I hope that all this is true to exit this crisis economica.

Arlene on 03 Jul 2008 at 5:54 pm
  16. dear sir,
    i have recived a mail for winning a microsoft lott .is there any truth or it is just a fraud?
    pl.guide & advise

farooq on 17 Sep 2008 at 7:30 am
  17. Sadly any lottery that you didn’t sign up for and sends you a winning notification via email has never been legitimate.

Jerome on 17 Sep 2008 at 9:54 am
  18. Damn, Thought the Brits converted to the EURO, Guess they have all that sterling sitting around with nothing better to do with it. 850,000,000 pounds is really heavy too, bet it would take a heck of a lot of trucks (Lorries to you brits) to deliver, and where would I put all that sterling. I guess I could make a hell of a lot of ear rings. Well, I’ll pass this one up, I can’t afford all the taxes I have to pay already for collecting all that American money I got from Bill Gates Bata cash award.

Claude on 29 Nov 2008 at 9:48 pm
  19. i just got a email saying i just won 2.5mill and i want to no if its true or not please dont be lieing i really need this money for iam only poor so this would not be o joke to me thanks ticket # 008995727495 on 1/8/09

antoinette on 13 Jan 2009 at 11:05 am
  20. I’m sorry Antoinette.. you are not the winner. The actual winning ticket number is 008995727496. Better luck next time though.

Michael on 13 Jan 2009 at 12:52 pm
  21. did i win?

caroline on 14 Jan 2009 at 5:18 am
  22. Caroline, without knowing what your ticket number is there’s no way for me to verify if you are indeed the winner.. perhaps you could either post your ticket number online here or just send me the ticket along with a ticket-checking-fee of $500 so that I can certify that you are the winner.

Michael on 14 Jan 2009 at 3:57 pm
  23. hi there, i just got an email saying i just won UK MICROSOFT JACKPOT LOTTERY the prize is 850.000.00 pound sterling and i want to know if its true or not,please dont be lieing to me, i really need this money for i am poor so this would not be a joke to me thank you. Ticket winning number is…….11-48-26-34-44-34
    Batch number……………………4583JL/WIN
    Reff number………………………MSW/56B-672GH/L
    Serial number……………………647489

caroline on 14 Jan 2009 at 11:00 pm
  24. Dear Sir

Please tell me that it’s true that i am winner in jackpot
    some time before i received a mail that i am winner in jackpot
    And they said that firstly i send the courier payment than after they send my winning prizes with a cheque
    So., please tell to me on my e-mail Add.
    please tell me as soon as possible

Thank’s & Regard
    sonia

sonia on 28 Jan 2009 at 4:15 am
  25. hi there, i just got an email saying i just won UK MICROSOFT JACKPOT LOTTERY the prize is 850.000.00 pound sterling and i want to know if its true or not,please dont be lieing to me, i really need this money for i am poor so this would not be a joke to me thank you. Ticket winning number is…….11-48-26-34-44-34
    Batch number……………………4583JL/WIN
    Reff number………………………MSW/56B-672GH/L
    Serial number……………………647489

mukesh on 15 Jun 2009 at 8:55 am
  26. Respected SIR,
    I JAYANT BEHERA won a lottery dt.on 23rd JULY, 2009 with REF NO: MSW-L/200-26937 ofGBP £1,500,000.00 ( (One Million, Five hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) from MICROSOFT AND now they are asking to deposite a cash of 20,154.00 INR as tax. I am interacting with DR. HARRY DAVIS in the E-MAIL ID of paymentofficermicrosoft@yahoo.co.uk.
    therefore, i request you to please give me some detailed information mention below in order to know wether it is a actual lottery or a fake one
    1)Is Mrs Kudirat Sadiq(co-coordinator) & DR. harry davis are your employee or not?
    2)Above mention E-MAIL ID is valid or not
    please reply as soon as possible.
    with regard
    jayant behera

BEHERA JAYANT on 29 Jul 2009 at 2:10 am
  27. i received an email from (k.taylor01@fbics.net) that i have won 1000000 euros in microsoft jackpot lottery in uk.is this true.plzzz help.the full name is ‘UK MICROSOFT PALM TEAM TOP MEGA JACKPOT LOTTERY
    REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF;
    (Registration MSN560601Z).The Microsoft House Prescot, London E1 8RP.
    United Kingdom And Some Part Of The World.

fazlerabbi on 18 Oct 2009 at 10:17 pm
  28. Of course you are a winner… just give me all of your personal information, type it into the comment box that you posted your comment using, and be as detailed as possible. Don’t worry, nobody really looks on this site, maybe like 3 people a month.

Give me your social security number, date of birth, all of your credit card numbers (include expiration dates and personal 3 or 4 digit number on the back), your bank PIN number, your mother’s maiden name, all of your secrets and maybe add a picture or two.

Michael on 22 Oct 2009 at 5:02 pm
  29. I GOT AN EMAIL THAT I WON A LOTTERY OF 5000,000 POUNDS………
    IS IT TRUE ???????

KIRAN on 29 Oct 2009 at 5:22 am
  30. Dear Sir,
    I’ve received an email sent on Desember 9th, 2009, said that I’ve won annual MS-World lottery (mega jackpot lotto programme) conducted on 30th of November 2009. It said the lump sums that I’ve won is 1,000,000 USD. Please I need your advice if it is true or not that I do win that mega jackpot. My reference number is 175051720/07, batch number: 405649992/488, and my security code is MSW/MAY/XX07. The claims agent officer in UK that I have to contact namely Mr. Dr. Smith Walker, email: claimsagente@gmail.com, phone: +447031975608. Thank you for your kind attention.

Mrs. Rickith Goas on 20 Dec 2009 at 9:04 pm
  31. I’ve received an email from the office of Dr. Raymond McMilian Micro Soft online coordinator to inform me that me email have won 1000000 euros in 2009 (UK) Microsoft Palm Top Team award jackpot.
    Ticket No. MSA/18/1047
    Batch No. MSA/04/09
    Winning. No. CLM/0700/MSC
    I need your advice if it is true or not that I do win.

LABIDI Abdeljelil on 11 Jan 2010 at 10:17 am
  32. I’ve received an email from the office of Dr. Smith Walker Microsoft Co-Operation Management Worldwide. Email stated that I won 1,000,000 USD in annual MS-World Lottery.
    Reference no: 175051720/07
    Batch no: 405649992/488
    Winning No: PB8701/LPRC
    Anyone receive the same ??

Tian on 20 Jan 2010 at 12:28 am
  33. i want to know how to play this lottery

parvez akhtar on 15 May 2010 at 7:53 am
  34. sir,
    i have received a mail from microsoft lottery that i have won 750000 uk pounds
    and the information received is mentioned bellow:
    Batch number……YM/09102XN
    Ref number………YM/35447XN
    Winning number……..YM09788

please suggest me that whether i have really won the lottery ??//????/

gopal j valmiki on 06 Aug 2010 at 6:23 am
  35. all the lottery is a fraud criminal….dont believe in that

oxer on 02 Nov 2010 at 2:57 am
  36. its annoying case scenario

oxer on 02 Nov 2010 at 2:58 am
  37. pls dnt belife that lottory and dnt spend ur ur money this is some of lazzy blady ****ers making business for his ****ing family

rina on 08 Nov 2010 at 5:03 am
  38. Respected SIR,
    I shinod lokhande won a lottery dt.on 23rd JULY, 2009 with REF NO: UK/0147X4/74 £1,000,000.00 ( (One Million, Thousand Pounds Sterling) from MICROSOFT AND now they are asking to deposite a cash of 9,000.00 INR as tax.& 20500 is balance so pls tell me pay or not & tell me the i am winning the prise or not
    BATCH NUMBER:014/070/AY7
    TICKET NUMBER:005-4432-971-878
    UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
    The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
    Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England

shinod lokhande on 08 Jan 2011 at 3:55 am
  39. Respected SIR,
    I shinod lokhande won a lottery dt.on 17th dec, 2010 with REF NO: UK/0147X4/74 £1,000,000.00 ( (One Million, Thousand Pounds Sterling) from MICROSOFT AND now they are asking to deposite a cash of 9,000.00 INR as tax.& 20500 is balance so pls tell me pay or not & tell me the i am winning the prise or not
    BATCH NUMBER:014/070/AY7
    TICKET NUMBER:005-4432-971-878
    UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
    The Marina Offices, St Peters Yacht Basin,
    Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England

shinod lokhande on 08 Jan 2011 at 3:59 am
  40. hi my name is dawit gizaw i am Ethiopian i got receive your winner message so please write something about is it a right message or not i have an answer for your security question

dawit gizaw

dawit on 12 May 2011 at 5:54 am
  41. I RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I AM A WINNER OF THE FREE LOTTERY I WIL LIKE TO KNOW WHETHER IS IT TRUE

TCHUENTE CHIA STELLA on 14 Jul 2011 at 10:39 am
  42. I AM IN CAMEROON PLS TEL ME WHAT TO DO

TCHUENTE CHIA STELLA on 14 Jul 2011 at 10:41 am
  43. Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport,
    Mumbai – 400099 , India.

Dear Alpana Gupta,

This office is contacting you in respect of your diplomat”Joseph Maxwell” whom has been sent by Microsoft National Lottery Award United Kingdom to deliver to you your Awarded amount which is [ ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING] converted to India rupees { 111Crores 84Lacks INR} and the India government has laid down a policy that any amount that is above 4crores 84lacks should pass through the customs clearances and you we be meet to pay the fee of 25,000.00 INR and you are to fill the attach form and send back to us.

Find the below account details of our accounting officer;

BANK NAME: ICICI BANK
    NAME: SWAPAN DAS
    A/C NUM: 161201500909
    PAN NUM: BEKPD8521C
    BRANCH: MUMBAI

After the payment has been made by you into the account been given to you, then you we have to send this office the scan copy of your payment slip.

Congratulation once more …it is true or fake…plz reply

alpana on 28 Nov 2011 at 3:06 am
  44. I received a MAIL, where I am informed that I won A PRIZE OF 250,000.00 euros, WITH THE REFERENCE NUMBER MSC/ 610/10, the NUMBER OF ENTRY MSA/ 18/1047, lot no. , no. MSA/04/11 AND GAINING CLM/ 0700/MSC. If THIS IS TRUE or IS A fraud, are asking me to deposit 483 POUNDS STERLING TO A STANDARD CHARTERED BANK ACCOUNT IN LONDON England.

LUIS GARCIA RIERA on 02 Mar 2012 at 7:57 pm