Parking for retards

Parking for retardsSome moron has decided into park in one of our spots and we are way too immature to let this go without wildly inappropriate overreaction. Parking directly behind the parktard didn’t seem to do the trick so we decided to get the city involved, or at least by proxy.

Parktard
Goofball taking up my spot.

Parktard
First overreaction – park directly behind said moron and make it so he can’t leave until well after dark.

Parktard
Inspiration strikes – why not let the city reserve my parking.

Parktard
Can’t be a felony – this thing couldn’t cost that much money, and technically I am just moving it. So third strike is still in reserve for something more fun down the line.

Parktard
There now we can drive off before any more witnesses observe our latest office prank, would have gone faster if someone hadn’t locked the hatch.

Parktard
Always good to involve accomplices so you can blame whatever happens on the group and you would have never done anything this dumb on my own.

Parktard
Easy setup and my new reserved parking is now in place.

News Category: Humor, Pranks, Retarded, Tips & Tricks

6 Responses to “Parking for retards”

1. AAHAHAHahahahahahaha.

ethan on 22 Oct 2007 at 2:37 pm
  2. very nice. bravo. and if the sign doesn’t work, slash the $%^&ers tires.

josh on 23 Oct 2007 at 4:39 pm
  3. Josh, I agree with you entirely! My first response was to either pop the tire or to enact a slower revenge by slightly loosening the valve stem, just enough to allow for a slow drain.

Michael on 23 Oct 2007 at 11:38 pm
  4. Use a paper mache traffic cone, not something stolen from the city. Better idea, no? (not mine btw – probably 3rd or 4th hand).

MikedaSnipe on 03 Nov 2007 at 2:55 pm
  5. Mikeda, what self respecting man plays with paper mache? I would rather take a ticket and a fine from the city for doing something bad than be caught with a paper mache traffic cone. Why not just submit your manhood at the city limits?

Michael on 05 Nov 2007 at 11:08 am
  6. While we are thinking about paper mache what we need a paper mache Tokyo. When people want to park in our spot they will be scared to run over a million tiny Japanese people – unless they are from Texas (like me) and are still out for revenge over the Alamo.

Seriously a Godzilla parking prank would be awesome!

Godzilla
    PS – Now do you know where we can steal a Godzilla outfit and a paper mache Tokyo?

Jerome on 05 Nov 2007 at 4:06 pm