Cool iphone mod

iPhone modI have no inclination to buy an iPhone, nothing against macs but if I wanted to stare at something covered in smudges I would start fingering my monitor. This guy took his iPhone re-painted all of the apple logos for some unknown reason.

iphone mod
The original iPhone

iphone mod
Partially naked iPhone

iphone mod
Now fully exposed

iphone mod
Freshly painted original apple logo – the rainbow trademark has been officially trademarked by an alternative lifestyle. Even the leprechauns had to switch teams.

iphone mod
Apple’s original attempt at a portable device – the Newton (nearly bankrupted the company).

iphone mod
It does look more colorful with the old style logo, and for some reason all of the ring tones switched to show tunes though.

iphone mod
The finished product, complete with appropriately colorful background.

Full Article from Geek Technique

iphone mod
What I would rather buy than an iPhone – Verizon’s LG Voyager.

News Category: Technerd, Tips & Tricks

6 Responses to “Cool iphone mod”

1. You are one of the few clueless people who thinks the iPhone actually gets covered with smudges. Try going outside of your house before you open your mouth.

anonymous on 02 Nov 2007 at 12:20 am
  2. I prefer the term ‘retard’ I find your other language offensive.

Smudge iPhone

Apple iPhone Smudge game

Spoof on Apple iPhone commercial complete with smudges.

These journalists are also clueless to your smudgeless iphone – too bad they didn’t get one of your special smudge free ones:

Steven Levy from Newsweek

David Pogue, New York Times

Sam Costello, from About.com

Elena Malykhina, Information Week

Nick Spohn from Brighthand

Gerry Block from ign.com

Crazy Apple fan
    This is magical glass – you can finger me all day but I just won’t smudge – I might like it though. Can I have some more of that Kool Aid Mister Prophet Savior Sir?

There are no smudges in my iPhone country!

Jerome on 05 Nov 2007 at 12:46 pm
  3. Just buy a matte screen film. I got it to reduce glare for movie watching. Takes care of any smudging problem which by the way is overblown I never have problems with smudges or scratches? Only when I put my dirty oily head on it to speak. There’s nothing out there that comes close to trumping an iPhone (especially if you own a mac)

rick on 16 Dec 2007 at 2:28 am
  4. oh by the way “tard” when are you going to make a iphone formatted site?

rick on 16 Dec 2007 at 2:32 am
  5. your retarded its called a smudge free screen cover there is no better phone and your probably just to stubborn or poor to buy one

dylan on 25 Jun 2008 at 9:58 am
  6. Dylan, the problem is that I’m too stubborn and too poor to buy one. You see, I’m busy paying taxes into the government that supports your incredibly lazy and ignorant ass while you claim to be too stupid to work.

Michael on 30 Jun 2008 at 5:30 pm