Millions afflicted by Gingervitis

GingervitisGingervitis is a serious hereditary disease caused by a recessive gene. It can lay dormant for years and two perfectly healthy parents can have Ginger Babies. Gingervitis affects millions of people world wide. The symptoms of gingervitis include: Red hair, pale skin, and freckles, a “Soulless” feeling.

This International Gingervitis Foundation is dedicated to awareness about the red headed defect.

1) What is Gingervitis?

Gingervitis is a serious hereditary disease caused by a recessive gene. It can lay dormant for years and two perfectly healthy parents can have Ginger Babies. Gingervitis affects millions of people world wide. The symptoms of gingervitis include: Red hair, pale skin, and freckles, a “Soulless” feeling. Some Ginger Kids may show symptoms such as violence and depression. Although Gingervitis is not a life threatening disease it can be very serious. There is currently no known cure and very little treatment for Gingervitis.

2) Is Gingervitis contagious?

No, Ginger Kids are born with Gingervitis. It is hereditary and cannot be contracted in any other way.

3) Are Ginger Kids dangerous?

Although some Ginger Kids may be dangerous, many others are not. Ginger Kids do have a genetic predisposition towards anger and depression, but this is caused by there appearance and often times amplified by taunting and harassment. Contrary to popular belief, many Ginger Kids live healthy, happy lives.

4) Do Ginger Kids have Souls?

Unfortunately no, Ginger Kids are born without souls. A common misconception is that you need a soul to survive. This is completely false. Ginger Kids are people just like everyone else, even if they don’t have souls. Many Ginger Kids live happy, healthy, productive lives devoid of any sort of soul.

5) If a Ginger Kid bites me what should I do?

If you have been bitten by a Ginger Kid immediately wash the wound with soap and water. If you have alcohol or peroxide apply it to the wound

Redhead Kid

redhead beating

READ MORE about readheads from the foundation.

redhead foundation

REDHEADS are becoming rarer and could be extinct in 100 years, according to genetic scientists.

The current National Geographic magazine reports that less than two per cent of the world’s population has natural red hair, created by a mutation in northern Europe thousands of years ago.

Global intermingling, which broadens the availability of possible partners, has reduced the chances of redheads meeting and producing little redheads of their own.

It takes only one red-haired parent to produce ginger-headed babies, but two redheads obviously create a much stronger possibility.

If the gingers really want to save themselves they should move to Scotland.

An estimated 40 per cent of Scots carry the red gene and 13 per cent actually have red hair.

Some experts say that redheads could be gone as early as 2060, but others say the gene can be dormant for generations before returning.

National Geographic says the gene at first had the beneficial effect of increasing the body’s ability to make vitamin D from sunlight.

However, today’s carriers are more prone to skin cancer and have a higher sensitivity to heat and cold-related pain.

More about a world without redheads

We can dream, we can only dream for now about a world without redheads.

redhead family

There are some exceptions to the rule – a few should be kept for nostalgia maybe in a zoo somewhere or something…

redhead keeper

News Category: Humor, Retarded, Science

63 Responses to “Millions afflicted by Gingervitis”

1. yall’ niggas posting in a troll thread XD

!paradigm! on 08 Mar 2010 at 5:10 pm
  2. This site is a proof of complete ignorance in the XXI century – SAD, very SAD!

jcwiz on 06 Aug 2010 at 4:04 am
  3. I cannot believe what I am reading. There are some ****ing sad ****ed up people out in this world and this really scares me and also makes me really sad. This is verging on how Hitler thought. What’s going to happen one day?are we to hate all the people in the world that don’t look the way we’d like them to look, I could go on and on about this but the people I’m trying to reach a message to are probably so ****ed in the head they would’nt understand it anyway. But I would like to say that I am a redhead myself and if I may say so myself I am a very attractive woman. Since I was 13 I have had many many admirers and have never been short of boyfriends. I once remember this group of men in a restaurant i was working in saying that my looks were rare and that they thought I was a true beauty. I am now in my late 30’s and I am still turning heads. That’s just my looks, more importantly I am a mother and a nurse who has cared for many sick and dying people, perhaps one day when your lying in agony dying slowly (and you don’t know that this wont ever happen) and a redheaded person wants to help you, you know what? I hope they they ****ing leave you to die!

Outraged on 14 Nov 2010 at 2:10 am
  4. It’s not red haired WOMEN who are having a tough time of it. Red haired MEN are ( especially if they live in the U.K. ) the ones who really end up taking a lot of s—t from people.

Fat Albert on 30 Sep 2014 at 1:15 pm
  5. See what you’ve done! You’ve passed on your hatred to me and this is what is so bad. You are encouraging prejudice and hatred when it is the last thing in the world we need more of. Perhaps if you were intellingent and educated and travelled the world and saw how much predjuce and hatred there is and what is causes you wouldn’t be doing this, I acutally feel sorry for you and others like you, I hope one day you can change.

Outraged on 14 Nov 2010 at 2:15 am
  6. If u JUST have red hair ur a daywalker but if u have red hair AND freckles ur a ginger. LOL did u retards get dis off south park? Cartman said the same stuff on the show! Be original! LOL! LUV YA!! XD

Mariah on 03 Jan 2011 at 4:25 pm
  7. What the **** is wrong with you people?? there is nothing wrong with Red haired people! this is basically racism!!!! How disappointing, people judging someone by the color of their hair. I thought people could be better then this.

Nikolai on 02 Feb 2011 at 1:50 am
  8. I was born a ginger and I find this really funny. For everyone who is taking it seriously, you need to calm down because it’s a joke xD

Hayley on 25 Jun 2011 at 2:18 pm
  9. Hey guys is this real? or just a joke?
    what really bothers me is the “soulless” thing
    it’s creeping me out.

josh on 23 Oct 2011 at 10:45 am
  10. […] the mom cared enough to ignore her own well being, lupus is a very serious genetic disease unlike gingervitis, those genetic defect […]

Parental discipline leads to death on 28 Feb 2012 at 12:58 pm
  11. Hi my name is Dr Connor Moss and this is absolute nonsense

Dr Moss on 17 Dec 2012 at 6:49 am
  12. and then connect the wireless telephone jack to the set top box, [url=http://www.thehorizons.com/isabelmarant.htm]Isabel Marant[/url] California would be the answer for the Black Jack enthusiast. [url=http://www.thehorizons.com/louisvuitton.htm]?????? ??[/url] time it is amazingly well-fitted. If you are not able to find [url=http://www.thehorizons.com/nike.htm]???? nike[/url] could either be a ten or one. The object of the game is to get
    and scrape all that soft flesh out. Be thorough. When the [url=http://www.thehorizons.com/louisvuitton.htm]?????? ??[/url] brand designs jeans made of different colours, cuts and styles. [url=http://www.thehorizons.com/louisvuitton.htm]???? ???[/url] out of the house to have fun. Dont despair, though! There is a [url=http://www.thehorizons.com/louisvuitton.htm]http://www.thehorizons.com/louisvuitton.htm[/url] arrival. Additionally, you want to curb any Jack Russell
    be firm and flat. You want to know that the candle inside is secure [url=http://www.thehorizons.com/isabelmarant.htm]Isabel Marant[/url] spy on each other. When all the teams are done, ask the bride [url=http://www.thehorizons.com/nike.htm]???? nike[/url] used in the game. Blackjack can be played both as a single deck [url=http://www.thehorizons.com/isabelmarant.htm]Isabel Marant Sneakers[/url] as Adwido.com. Also take advantage of Adwidos free online local

Infentice on 09 Apr 2013 at 9:46 pm
  13. This guy is clearly kidding. Seriously you guys need to chill out.

John Doe on 22 Apr 2013 at 7:25 pm