Documentary on world’s worst facial deformity

Living life as a butt faceKevin Armstrong is a brave little 12 year old with acute Solumoristosis, an extremely rare genetic deformity that horribly disfigures his facial appearance. This is the heart warming documentary focuses on how the boy overcomes his handicap and perseveres in a society that places so much emphasis on physical appearance.

When life gives you a butt for a face make lemonade or in this case butt lemonade.

News Category: Retarded, Video

16 Responses to “Documentary on world’s worst facial deformity”

1. that kid is pretty messed up, but one question i have is where the f!$# is his eyes and s!*#

josh on 01 Dec 2008 at 4:29 pm
  2. WTF

soisoisoi on 31 Jan 2009 at 4:19 am
  3. soisoisoi, I couldn’t agree more.

Michael on 31 Jan 2009 at 1:27 pm
  4. That poor kid. How can people make fun of someone suffering? It makes me sick what passes for entertainment in todays society.

Jummy on 13 Feb 2009 at 12:59 pm
  5. I agree Jimmy Dummy Jummy. I’m pretty sure that I’ve flirted with this kid online before, he was pretending to be a 25 year old male model and I was a 19 year old girl looking for a father figure.

Ridiculous I know, I’m closer to being a 19 year old girl than he is to being a male model.

Michael on 13 Feb 2009 at 3:05 pm
  6. I watched PART of the video and I am certain that this is a hoax !

Paul R Wilson on 09 May 2009 at 10:46 am
  7. LOL. YOU ARE ALL. SO RETARDED. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

usuck on 03 Jul 2009 at 9:56 am
  8. I saw this guy on South Park!

k black on 22 May 2010 at 9:49 am
  9. LOL so funny

sary on 08 Nov 2010 at 7:58 pm
  10. I find it both hillarious and sad how many people thought this was real.

Dicks Everywhere on 07 Dec 2010 at 5:00 pm
  11. I love how it says butt face but he made that choice!Like i had to i dont want to talk about it but he can tell you.

I know how it feels :( on 18 Feb 2012 at 8:55 pm
  12. This really exists! (in a paralell universe though)

sdohfouih on 19 Nov 2012 at 9:52 am
  13. Le retour de 15-love!!!!!! Plus fort, plus puissant, et apparemment il va falloir être plus sage éemNgaent…lan, mais qui s’amuse à commenter tous les points d’un match??? Surtout de Doudou?? Comment je me sens pas, mais alors pas du tout concerné, c’est grave!!!!!!!!!! T’inquiète, patron, on fera attention à ton bébé. Promis juré. Et bravo (et surtout, surtout, merci) pour tout le boulot accumulé, vraiment.

Betsy on 04 Jan 2017 at 10:21 am
  14. AARP can kiss my vertical smile.I keep sending all their "join us now" crap back in their pre-paid envelopes–and I stuff every bit of other junk mail I get into the AARP pre-paid envelopes.Just one of my many hobbies. . .

www bank de kredit on 07 Feb 2017 at 10:35 am
  15. Howdy this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

http://www./ on 09 Feb 2017 at 8:54 am
  16. Hola Luchy,Para saber más sobre la enfermedad creo que te irá bien leer el libro de . Siempre digo lo mismo pero es porque a mi me fue muy bien.Yo te recomiendo que no te agobies, al principio es complicado pero luego te vas acostumbrando a la alimentación y llega un momento en que ya puedes dejar de ser tan estricta con tu dieta porque tu organismo se fortalece y te encuentras por fin bien.Muchos ánimos!

online kredit 2500 on 16 Feb 2017 at 9:02 am