Ten best shows on TV

Ten Best TV Shows Here are the ten best shows currently on television as compiled by RZone staff members.

Better Off Ted
Synopsis:

Comedy where office manager in gigantic multinational corporation runs design team developing new products.

Lineage:

Office Space meets Malcolm in the Middle.

Network: ABC

Fringe
Synopsis:

Special agent, mad scientist and slacker son team
up to solve mysterious crimes.

Lineage:

X-Files meets Mad scientist dysfunctional family.

Network:
FOX

South Park

Synopsis:

Animated comedy where four small children solve some current events problem ripped stolen from the headlines.

Lineage:

Charlie Brown class from hell.

Network: Comedy Channel

Destination Truth

Synopsis:

Send a team of investigators with cameras around the world looking for undiscovered monsters that don’t exist.

Lineage:

Weekly World News (that tabloid they used to have in check out isles that covered nonexistent monsters) in TV form

Network: Sci Fi Channel

The Simpsons

Synopsis:

The original sarcastic cartoon where
dysfunctional family attempts normalhood with disastrous results.

Lineage:

Leave it to Beaver meets Married with Children.

Network: FOX

Burn Notice

Synopsis:

Secret agent gets laid off and solves crimes while trying to find out who burned him.

Lineage:

Magnum PI meets the A-Team.

Network: USA

Psych
Synopsis:

Intuitive slacker with photographic memory pretends to be a psychic investigator solving crimes.

Lineage:

Fletch with a touch of Scooby Doo.

Network: USA

Testees

Synopsis:

Two best friends and roommates make a living as guinea pigs for "Testico," a drug and product testing facility.

Lineage:

Borat meets Jackass situational comedy.

Network: FX

Monk
Synopsis:

Detective’s obsessive compulsive disorder forces him off the police force, but he’s so good at solving crimes he works freelance.

Lineage:

Rainman meets Sherlock Holmes.

Network: USA

Family Guy

Synopsis:

Sarcastic animated family comedy
parodying everything it can copy without getting sued.

Lineage:

Brady Bunch meets Dumb and Dumber.

Network: FOX

Recently Cancelled

REAPER: Similar to Brimstone, only with slackers. Was a comedy where Sam whose soul was sold to the devil by his parents tracks down escaped souls for the devil.

MY NAME IS EARL: White trash goes around trying to undo all the bad things he did before getting hit by a car and learning about Karma while watching a TV talk show.

Recently
Killed

News Category: Entertainment, Review

23 Responses to “Ten best shows on TV”

1. Don’t “was” Reaper! Industry insiders confirm Hollywood Reporter’s article that ABC Studios is actively trying to sell Reaper. Syndication is a very real possiblity right now, but EVERYONE is recommending writing your affiliates! Help out! All details here: http://community.livejournal.com/reaperdmv/46875.html

ReaperDMV on 26 May 2009 at 6:13 pm
  2. Industry insiders confirm Hollywood Reporter’s article that ABC Studios is actively trying to sell Reaper. Syndication is a very real possiblity right now, but EVERYONE is recommending writing your affiliates! Help out! Click on my profile to get all the details.

ReaperDMV on 26 May 2009 at 6:20 pm
  3. LOL! I am a retard. Truth is a mo(i)snomer here at retardzone.com? Lets start a forum that involves truth versus f(ri)giction!

F(ri)giction is the word that describes a frigging pack of lies, that involve, that involve, diction. Now we know diction is the ultimate understanding of language at it’s roots.

Giction means you have no idea what the hell media is talking about?

This is the reason that no matter what media declares, You oe(and) I will be at work tommorrow doing business as usual.

Do not let the giction mentality allow the other side to intervene in this serious deciding factor which involves the very existance of wall-a-bees, ‘n, Wanna-bees.
    In the case of wanna-bees, life is prolonged due to ‘I wish I had’ mentality.

In the case of wall-a-bees, I figure life is to short to explain why you have not conformed to the Wanna-bees mentality?

This commentary is the reason I peruse the internet. Let the retaar(retar)d.com’s idea of truth be the reason that our cows no longer lactate pure milk! Seriously, do you believe that cows have no clue as to the quantum theory of ‘Life after BREATH!’?

I know that Caesar Lone(still sterile, might be the lack of vitamins or nutrients involved in becoming tame?) loves the apples i take to fulfill an agenda that involves starvising or feeding the livestock, which have no decent chjoice(aka: REJOICE) in the matter!

Time gio(- the o)ves us th3(minus the 3)e reason to figure that time has passed, and the figure of truth is struck in the data taken, as the power went out about 2 hours ago, and that means there is no way to figure out the meaning of the governments idea of timelines? Wow, now I know y u r so green in media deceit, and very hostile depletions of my brains energy. Look out folks!
    This crown is going to warp your peception!.

Bottom line: Retard.com is the reason we as media have a good reason to address the issues which have no cause whatsoever to be sticking their nose into the ageist(I think that means ‘older than dirt’? Whereas aegist has something to do with celebrities who take a cruise and end up in the Greek area of las vegas, aka: no comment.

I could go on. I believe the average reader will have a reason to stop by and question your motives? This conspiracy is the biggest bunch of non-information the planet of Mars has ever encountered! You should be ashamed of yourselves!

As a friend of mine said a couple of days ago: ” Eat like starved! Chew as necessary!” Simple truths to behold.

Sincerely,
    C.

C. on 09 Aug 2009 at 6:51 pm
  4. Wow, the help, complain, and contact us at the bottom of your page work awesome- YTM! I am sure you will be getting that information I put in the complain, contact forms really soon! And the Help really helped me to better understand the site! Thanks so much!

Shawn on 19 Feb 2010 at 9:52 pm
  5. WOW THIS WEB SITE IS GREAT BUT I AM A BRITISH RETARD, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE TO GET A BOOK ON HOW TO SPEAK AMERICAN SO I CAN ADD A COMMENT.ALSO CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THAT NEW FOOD FROM AMERICA CALLED A TUMATO, I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED ONE. Dave from Derby

dave on 15 Mar 2010 at 12:25 pm
  6. I was suggested this web site by my cousin.
    I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You’re incredible!
    Thanks!

Garcinia Cambogia Trim on 18 Apr 2013 at 2:10 am
  7. Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working with? I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but
    I’m having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m
    looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I
    had to ask!

important link on 08 Jun 2013 at 2:56 pm
  8. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about entertainment.
    Regards

roof coatings on 21 Jun 2013 at 10:05 pm
  9. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave
    it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put
    the shell to her ear and screamed. There was
    a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go
    back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but
    I had to tell someone!

distance education on 11 Jul 2013 at 6:46 pm
  10. Hi there, just wanted to mention, I loved this post.
    It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

Sapphire Ecig on 29 Jul 2013 at 10:23 am
  11. Whats up very cool website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .
    . I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also? I’m glad to find numerous helpful information right
    here in the post, we want work out more strategies in this regard,
    thanks for sharing. . . . . .

abnehmlösung on 29 Jul 2013 at 10:28 pm
  12. Best Detective Stories of Agatha Christie (Bridge)

A shooting in a lonely country house, the theft of a million dollars’ worth of papers and the death of a woman whose husband loves another: these are som e of the mysterious events investigates in these seven short crime stories. Hercule Poirot, Miss…

13. We hear talk of UVA and UVB rays (and even UVC rays may factor into the damage to our eyes), and yet few people actually realise just how easy the sun can start to cause us problems.
    tiffany chains jewelry http://www.800clean54.com/e13/

tiffany chains jewelry on 11 Nov 2015 at 1:45 am
  14. 50.
    tiffany rings jewelry http://www.800clean54.com/e18/

tiffany rings jewelry on 11 Nov 2015 at 1:45 am
  15. Freedom ****tailsIt’s almost Happy Hour, and we’re tkiang a cue from Congresswoman Kay Granger. Granger, who bears an uncanny resemblance to an eagle sniffing the armpit of the Statue of Liberty, has a recipe on her website (here, under Beverages )

Sinta on 13 Nov 2015 at 10:42 pm
  16. Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too.
    This kind of clever work and coverage! Keep
    up the fantastic works guys I’ve incorporated you
    guys to our blogroll.

Jim on 10 Feb 2016 at 11:06 pm
  17. That was very informitive and great info. I didn’t know you could go to the garbage garage and ask them about composters. Around here, if anyone has a composter, they are mostly homemade ones. I did notice that most of them have ventilation, but I didn’t know that it aided in having better composting and helped to reduce the smell. I didn’t know either that you should layer the wet compost, dry compost, etc. Thanks for posting. It was great. :+)

http://www.sorethumbsblog.com/ on 28 Apr 2016 at 7:20 pm
  18. Thank you so much for the honor. I love the ICHC community there are such great people here. I’m honored that you would take the time to write about us, honored and humbled. Thank you again.~Choo Choo Tina

car insurance quotes on 20 May 2016 at 8:21 am
  19. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?

My site has a lot of unique content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot
    of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any
    methods to help stop content from being stolen? I’d definitely appreciate it.

margatetownteam.org on 15 Jun 2016 at 9:32 pm
  20. Wow, that’s a really clever way of thinking about it!

http://www.oweninsuragency.com/ on 15 Jul 2016 at 4:04 am
  21. Slartibartfast,slartibarfast,slartibartfast!!! È il mio personaggio preferito,e per imparare a pronunciare il nome ci ho messo un millennio! Il libro l’ho letto tempo fa,ma il film non mi è piaciuto,hanno messo tutti insieme…potevano fare meglio! Il libro cmq è bellissimo!

22. I am interested in the Fark. I’m really busy with work and can’t get there for a few days. Can you hold it for me? Let me know or send me a phone number so we can work out the logistics. Thanks

http://www.onlinequotes.myfreeip.me/ on 20 Jul 2016 at 9:16 am
  23. That’s really shrewd! Good to see the logic set out so well.

http://www./ on 09 Aug 2016 at 12:59 am