KISS rock band Lego set

Kiss LegosThis is the Rock Legends KISS in Legos made by Jonathan Gilbert, including Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Ace Frehley, and Peter Criss. They are in their tour outfits from 1975, the Dressed To Kill Tour.

Kiss Band Legos

More Pictures

News Category: Celebrity, Legos

26 Responses to “KISS rock band Lego set”

1. jemimah

Daniel on 29 Jun 2009 at 7:45 pm
  2. helow,

I would like to buy this set of kiss band.
    do you know were can i finde it over here in israel?

best regards,
    bave dan

nave dan on 18 Aug 2009 at 8:12 am
  3. Gene Simmons is gay.

Bob on 23 Aug 2009 at 5:40 pm
  4. Were the hell did you get this.

Tristan on 29 Aug 2009 at 8:32 pm
  5. Is not spam, it is only my commercial offer. Sorry if i mistake of topic!

Buy Clomid – Best testimonials. Buy now. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
    Best price for brand and generic medications.
    From $0.60 per item. Free Airmail shipping for Clomid 100mg 90 tabs and save $135 on order!

buyclomido on 30 Aug 2009 at 5:19 am
  6. Dear Jonathan Gilbert,
    My little boy and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your KISS Lego set. My son, Mark is 10 years old and KISS’s number one fan. He would be thrilled beyond words to wake up on Christmas Morning to a KISS Lego set. Is it for sale? Or can you make another one for us? and how much would it be? I am so totally impressed with your artistry making these gorgeous and tiny KISS guys. Mark loves how you did Ace Frehley’s face. I think Paul Stanley’s hairy yellow chest totally rocks!

Thanks so much for the view and let us know how we can buy!

Judy Pendergast

Judy Pendergast on 17 Nov 2009 at 6:49 pm
  7. Please,tell me where I can purchase this set.I have to have it!

m porter on 06 Dec 2009 at 9:22 am
  8. I’m The Biggest KISS Fan In The World!I Would Really Love To Have It!Can You Let Me Know Where I Can Get It Or How?KISS Rocks!LEGOS Rock!

Derek KISS#001 Fan on 06 Dec 2009 at 6:40 pm
  9. Dude i will but this from you for 50 bucks.

crafter99983 on 14 Dec 2009 at 3:16 pm
  10. HAHA i love thst bsnd!!!

erif on 09 Feb 2010 at 7:09 pm
  11. KISS KISS KISS LOve the bbad ass band

Eric on 09 Feb 2010 at 7:10 pm
  12. WoW I dont even have tohes and i have a ton of kiss merch

Gean Simmons on 09 Feb 2010 at 7:11 pm
  13. Who loves raping bitches? Yeah, **** yeah. Raping retarded bitches is the best!

Shawn on 19 Feb 2010 at 9:22 pm
  14. Kiss Lego is a great thing. I have had many hours of pleasure sticking them up my ass and I can tell you there is plenty of space up there.
    It gapes so wide now with imprints of little squares with circles. I have an ass hole that looks like its been built out of Kiss lego. You can hear the Band Kiss singing up there, it echoes.
    I feel so strongly about my ass hole and have fallen in love with it. I wanted to my marry my ass hole but it will not marry me because it doesn’t like RETARDS.!
    I punished my ass hole for this act of gross misconduct.
    I placed Kiss Lego in salt and rammed it up it swiftly without due care and attention.
    It throbbed for many weeks. it tried to talk to me but I ignored it, It tried to sing Kiss songs but I ignored it, I will never, never forgive my ass hole ever again, we do not talk or interact in any way. I thought of going to a marriage councilor but decided just to sit on the problem for a while.
    Please if anyone has any suggestions then please let me know. I would like to reconcile with my ass hole.

Kiss its all your fault.

Dave From Derby uk on 21 Mar 2010 at 9:52 pm
  15. ace frehley fue uno de lo mejores guitarriatas de la hitoria

facuno on 06 May 2010 at 5:32 pm
  16. aguante kiss

facuno on 06 May 2010 at 5:32 pm
  17. I see this post is pretty old and everyone has asked you already, but WHERE did you find such an amazing set? I would love to get one for my husband but can’t find them anywhere…..Thank you.

Michelle McNabb on 12 Sep 2010 at 10:02 am
  18. BIGEST FAN IN WORLD! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR KISS I MEAN ANYTHING.MY FAV KISS MEMBER IS PETER CRISS 2 FAV ACE FREHLEY 3 FAV PAUL STANLY 4 FAV GENE SIMMONS LOVE.BRIANNA PS.KISS ROCK’S PSS.I LOVE PETER CRISS & ACE FREHLEY & PAUL STANLEY & LAST BUT NOT LEAST GENE SIMMONS

BRIANNA on 18 Sep 2010 at 8:17 pm
  19. I LOVE ALL KISS’S SONG’S LOVE BRIANNA EXSPECIALEY PETER CRISS’S SONG’S PS YOU SHOULD SEE MY ROOM FULL OF KISS STUFF!

BRIANNA on 18 Sep 2010 at 8:29 pm
  20. HELP! My 7 year old son, autistic but awesome, is obsessed with Kiss. His biggest wish for Christmas is Kiss Legos. Please someone help me make this happen!

Lisa on 21 Dec 2010 at 8:10 pm
  21. Hi folks, I am the artist who made these figures. I did not know about this post, or I would have come here and commented earlier. If you are interested in a set of theses figures, please contact me at jgg@bauxdesign.com. The set is not cheap, but I can remake it if someone is interested. Thanks and glad everyone enjoys the little guys!

Shmails on 18 Jan 2011 at 6:34 pm
  22. I would really like these. I have recently added KISS as my favorite band so now im trying to find KISS things.

KissFan412 on 18 Jun 2011 at 3:55 pm
  23. i have amint condition lego kiss set ill sell its still it the box clear see through container reach me at patriciashaver4763@yahoo .com

trisha shaver on 18 Jul 2012 at 1:43 pm
  24. […] (che poi è diventato anche un videogioco successo), oppure i vari tributi di Lego a band famose (vedi i lego dei Kiss).Quindi, in qualche modo, oggi l’azienda continua a reinterpreta il nostri miti moderni, […]

Lego Architecture on 02 Dec 2012 at 7:13 am
  25. THIS IS AWESOME. I THINK I COULD EXPLODE.

maddox on 05 Jan 2013 at 1:06 pm
  26. Great post at 2011 Fashion Week Schedule – A fashion mind. I was checking continuously this blog and

Koizumi Miwa on 01 Aug 2013 at 10:16 pm